Academy's Future Road Map
Academy’s Future Road Map - Vision Statement
A) Formulation of a State Training Policy
B) Creation of an Academy Training Manual
C) Revision of Course Syllabus for existing courses and Introduction of new courses based on regular Training Needs Analysis and Training impact analysis.
D) ISO certification
E) New Schools Proposed:
1) Road Safety and Traffic Training School
2) Communication Training School
3) Armourer Training School
4) Band Training School
F) New Departments / Cells Envisaged:
1) Department of Management and Behavioral Science
2) Cyber Crime Investigation Cell
3) Documentation Cell and Faculty of Studies
4) Research and Development Cell
5) Examination Cell
G) New Infrastructure:
1) Model Police Station and Mock Court
2) Indoor Sports Complex and Athletic Track
3) Indoor Firing Range
4) Sand Model & IED Rooms
5) FS / FM Labs and Museum
6) Class Rooms Block for In-Service Trainees
7) Womens Hostel
3) Mini Auditorium
1) Online Distance Education for Police Officers (e-Learning)
2) Developing Lesson Plans, PPTs, Case Studies for all courses and hosting it
3) Wi-Fi in the entire TSPA Campus
4) Virtual Class Rooms and Linking TSPA with all PTCs/DTCs/CTCs/BTCs
5) Creation of Data base of all Trainees and their performances.
6) Computerisation of all records and training material.
I) Fellowships and MoUs:
1) MoU with Universities for Awarding PG Diploma in Police Sciences to all
civil trainees on completion of their basic induction training.
2) MoU with Institution of higher learning and Research in India and abroad
for Faculty Development and Exchange programmes.
3) Fellowships for higher learning and Research for Police Officers
J) Establishing Telangana State Police University
* * *